Learning English

Today i try to write in English, but for this time only, so if read my post today, i hope u will forgive me because my english is not good enough and that's why I'm willing to learn and improve english skills. Therefore i would like to visit CikguAzleen blog to learning English.

InsyaAllah if i got a chance and time also, i will go to English learning center to improve my English skill; my communication and public speaking. In my office i'm the only Malay, mostly my officemate using English and their conversation, so i have to enrich my vocabulary.

Every time i went to customer site, most of them using English. I'm not telling u Malay language is not important but "bukannya nak mengagung2 kan bahasa inggeris tapi tak salahkan untuk kita belajar dan menguasai bahasa lain".

In real life situation, some of my our customer are foreigner. Up to this this point i believe English is very important to me, i have no choice. Are u agree with me?

Lastly "i would like to apologize for my "good" english.

Thanks.

Catat Ulasan

0 Ulasan